There are no products matching the selection.
How does Suitcase Rental Work?
Renting Luggage from Luggage Superstore is easy. We have made the process as simple as possible as we know that travelling can be stressful enough as it is. Simply choose the size and colour that you would like to rent, submit your order and email us on email@example.com with the dates you require it for and we’ll do the rest. When the rental period is over, simply email us back with the date, approximate time and location that you would like us to collect your suitcase from and we'll sort out its return. When we receive Rental Luggage back into our warehouse, it is placed into quarantine for 48 hours. After this, the whole outside and interior of the suitcase is sanitised, in accordance with current government bio-security guidelines.
Terms & Conditions for Renting Suitcases from Luggage Superstore
These terms and conditions will apply to all rental transactions placed online or direct with Luggage Superstore Ltd.
- When placing an order for Rental Luggage it should arrive at the specified delivery address the next working day (2 days for none Mainland UK and the following postcodes V, HS, AB, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE)
- The rental duration starts from the date that the order is delivered
- We must receive any rented luggage back within 2 days following the rental duration. To send Rented Luggage back to us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will book a time and date to collect the suitcases from a convenient address
- As our Luggage is rented out, it may not be in ‘As New Condition’ and as such may have the odd dent or scratch on it
- We kindly request that luggage is looked after as though it were your own
- If your Rented Luggage does pick up a scratch or any cosmetic damage, all that we ask is that you don’t try and remove any marks or scratches yourself. All luggage is inspected when we receive it back into our warehouse
- Luggage Superstore reserves the right to remove any promotions or cancel any transactions without prior notice
- In the event of luggage not being returned to us within a timely manner, we reserve the right to charge the full RRP of the suitcase(s) to the card used to place the original order.